Sunday, July 19, 2009
Here is the well as it stands at present.
The pump was installed and we were able to get a water sample to be tested. We got the test results this week.
The water is basically good - there are higher levels of iron and manganese than the Nashoba Board of Health allows - but these are considered non-toxic. It is recommended that we install a filter for these, as they can affect water taste and stain laundry if left in the water. The great news is that they found no "bad" stuff - like bacteria, giardia, arsenic, or nuclear waste - so that is great!
Posted by Cathy at 2:58 PM